- Abdominal pain/cramps
- Stomach pain
- Appetite loss
- Craving sugar and/or alcohol
- Craving fatty foods
- GI disorders
- Bowel dysfunction
- Irritable bowel syndrome/ Inflammatory bowel disease (misdiagnoses)
- In 1980 US ok’ed government institutions and universities to patent and profit from living organisms
- LD spirochete was discovered in ‘81
- The environment made it profitable to own and patent new disease.
- Money, not medicine has since been driving research.
- Insurance companies understand that if they have researchers and owners of bacteria categorize diseases in certain ways, the insurance companies don’t have to pay for treatments. ie 30 days is the most you need for ld treatment. After that they don’t care, you're ‘crazy’ and on your own. They put a number value on our lives. Most of us feel like we can’t match that value.
- Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) published LD guidelines stating that it’s easy to treat and to cure.
- IDSA denies chronic LD and train doctors to believe it.
- IDSA used their own labs/articles to create guidelines, meaning 9 of 14 have financial conflicts of interest in being on the committee. (This makes if very easy to slant towards wanted guidelines.)
- The guidelines are misused by insurance companies to deny treatment to chronically ill LD patients.
- Insurance will stop paying for a certain doctor and require their clients to go to an ‘in house’ doctor who won’t say LD is real. then the insurance company won't have to pay.
(Also, Under Our Skin is available through the link on the right of the page. Only for the month of May it is buy one get one sale.)