- Chest pain
- Sore ribs
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Air hunger (Babesia)
- Swollen glands persistent
- Head congestion
- inability to move entire body or just parts
- Inflammation of organs, brain
- Infected ticks can be smaller than a poppy seed.
- First step to prevent is tick awareness.
- Knowing you were bit allows for a more vigilant watch for symptoms
- Ticks aren’t just in the woods. They can exist in urban areas and suburban neighborhoods
- Entire neighborhoods can become sick suddenly with LD, though not all will know or accept LD
- LD isn’t the only infection present in ticks.
- Many many people have more than just LD. I know for sure that I have 2 other infections. Testing is still pending for the rest.
- When removing a tick, it is necessary to do everything possible to not cause it to regurgitate its stomach contents. Read about safe removal here.
- DO NOT hold a match to it or put petroleum jelly on it.
- DO NOT ‘play’ with it. No twisting or pinching at it.
(Also, Under Our Skin is available through the link on the right of the page. Only for the month of May it is buy one get one sale.)