- Symptoms cycle every 4-6 weeks, rotate/change/worsen
- Block on cardio EKG
- Symptoms or diagnosis of Crohn's disease
- Symptoms or diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Symptoms or diagnosis of Alzheimer’s
- Feeling overwhelmed with rage or hostility
- Feeling overly apathetic
- Flu-like symptoms (early on in infection)
- Alcohol effects exaggerated: too drunk too quick and hangovers worse than typical.
- In 1883 in Buchwald Germany was the first described case of ACA.
- In 1899 the first ACA case was recorded in the US.
- 1909, the EM rash was observed by a Swedish doctor. (the bulls-eye rash)
- Joint involvement wasn’t proven until 1975 in Connecticut.
- It has been proven that Lyme has been present in NY since the 1940s.
- Though people believe Lyme to be a spring and summer threat, ticks bite year round and can infect at any time. There are peak seasons where ticks are out in higher numbers.
- Any insect or arachnid that sucks blood has the potential to transmit Lyme and co-infections.
- In the early 1990s it was required to report each case in every state.
- IDSA and CDC re-wrote guidelines and now Lyme only “exists” in certain places.
- A Texas university recently found Lyme in 1 out of 4 ticks in the state. Though this is sadly only recognized by veterinary medicine.
PS Please take a look at the fundraiser page and spread the word. Thanks!