- Head congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Hair loss (unexplained) or dry or brittle hair
- Problems solving difficulties
- Twitching of face muscles
- Facial palsy
- Vision problems
- Problems focusing eyes, double vision
- Treating patients by anything outside of IDSA guidelines can cause a doctor to lose his or her license and practice, leaving patients untreated.
- Doctors risk everything in their lives to treat us. This is why many no longer accept medical insurance or medicaid.
- This is also why many will not use the full name of their LLMDs.
- Medical boards are mostly getting LD complaints not from doctors or patients, but by insurance companies who don’t want to spend money on LD.
- Parents have lost custody because of treating LD in their kids.
- ILADS, has better disease guidelines. Most proper LLMDs are ILADS certified.
- ILADS stands for International Lyme and Associated Disease Society.
- If you are looking for an LLMD, ilads.org is a good place to start.
- Most patients are forced to pay out of pocket for treatment. Personally my doctor appointments run about 200 buck for an hour.
- Many patients are dropped from insurance companies due to high costs. This makes us pay out of pocket for meds that can cost upwards of $1000 each. For one month.
(Also, Under Our Skin is available through the link on the right of the page. Only for the month of May it is buy one get one sale.)