Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quick Little Update on the way to May Day

This week is full of getting everything ready for the LLMD appointment. I am not sure I know what to expect. I know he wants to start me on Mepron. Which costs at the pharmacies in my area somewhere between $1,300 and $1,400 a bottle/month. So I have been trying to head that off by contacting all the companies that make all the meds I am on to try to get on their hardship programs. It is a bunch of paperwork. Some of it is oddly specific. Like for one company, I have to fax the application from the doctors office the day the script is written. So glad I chose to be proactive on this one. Wouldn't want to come all the way back home only to learn that one. 

For May expect all sorts of fun ;) Symptoms and facts. I realized as I was heading into this, that I have many sources of research and some symptoms are known to be caused by common co-infections so I will incorporate that too. I will make a May tag where all my works cited will be located. It will be easier to find for everyone. 

I am going to try to enjoy the 80* temps today as snow is in the forecast later this week. 
Why yes, I live in the Midwest; why do you ask? 

No comments:

Post a Comment