Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog is back. Please check out the new Fundraising tab.

Ok so looong story, but due to how the fundraiser was set up, it qualified as income. I will be removing ending the page and adding something on here. That one will have a direct Paypal. This Paypal will be used to directly pay doctors and pharmacies. As a separate account from anything that might be considered my income. If you want to directly pay for some particular bill or medical debt, my costs will be posted and you may message me with your intent and we may proceed from there. Thank you all for your support!

Also, if you want to help but cannot financially assist, I have a list of people willing to run me to and from doctors and other errands. Please let me know if you want to be added.  This evening I will be moving the full fundraiser and info over to this blog page. 

Also, (again) if you live too far away to schlep me around, but want to help, feel free to text, email, or call. I have felt very isolated recently and your love would be very welcomed. 

Love and Peace to each of you!
E

3 comments: