Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Doctor

This morning while wondering what I might do for some relaxation today, I realized that even though I joke about it often, in many ways we live in the future. Now I don't want to get into the physics of time and such, but I mean the future that we put in our art 40-50 years ago. And now we are living with technology that was in cartoons when I was a kid. Example, I can sit here and write this and watch Netflix on my tv. Any thing I want. (Well, there are some restrictions. Come on already and put Boy Meets World on Netflix!)

But anyway, I don't have much insight into Lyme Life today. I just wanted to say how much I love Doctor Who and I cannot WAIT for this weekend when the new episode comes out. 

See I do have things non-Lyme related in my life. I think today, I shall watch some of last season in preparation of Season 7 Part 2. Also, if you have any nerd in you, you should watch Doctor Who. And Sherlock. I could go on, but as I am still coming to terms with just how much of a nerd I have become I will refrain, unless asked to provide a longer list. 

Now I must return to the Doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment