Saturday, March 23, 2013

Please take note

You've heard me say it before, but I will say it again. I HATE asking for money. Hate it. At my core, I am one of the most independent women you will ever encounter. During this process I have had to swallow my pride again and again. Each time, it chips away at my self esteem and self value. So I came up with a helpful solution. As you can see, on the side bar of the blog is a link to my donation site. If you feel like giving there, please do. If you can't afford to give money without getting something in return, I have a new option for you. Take a look up at the Tabs. You will notice a new one. It is called, "A Rewarding Way to Help". Clicking on this tab will find you with information about my personal Mary Kay business. 50% off all sales will go directly to paying for my doctor's visits, medicines, supplements, and basic survival supplies. Please understand that I am not attempting to advance my career through this request, I am merely trying to stay alive. 

It is important to note, that I will only receive your order if you go through the link on this blog. www.marykay.com/ehartnett 

If you know me personally, you know that I sold MK for years before I got too sick to work. I loved it. I loved the people and the product. Even if you don't use it, please consider trying the skin care line. (We even  have a fantastic Men's skincare line!) 

Bottom line: I am struggling to pay for this fight. Please consider helping through the fundraiser page or through buying from my website. Also, it would mean the world for me if you spread word and let all your friends and family know about my story. Maybe they have the heart and means to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment