Monday, September 3, 2012

Quick Labor Day Update

Today is... herxing hell. On the pain scale of 1-10, I've forgotten how to count. You know what an "Indian burn" is? I know it's way not a p.c. name and I apologize, but I don't know another name. It's when someone grabs your forearm and twists in opposite directions. I feel like its happening internally around my shins. Two days long. Can we please move on to a different symptom now?

I did manage to take a shower! That is always a huge undertaking and exciting to complete.

Next task is taking my meds and keeping all 20 of them down.

Doxy starts soon. We have been trying to amp up my immune system and basic strength.



OH! And the Doctor is back! As in Doctor Who, not my MD. Steven Moffat makes me feel all humany-wumany. If you have no idea what I am talking about, get to your nearest Netflix and watch Doctor Who episode 1, "Rose". (I warn you, it's a gateway to an amazing obsession.) Season 7 started this weekend. It will be well worth your time investment. You can thank me later. ;)

I am off to take that shot glass worth of pill, attempt to get more from Walgreens, and somehow take the edge off of this pain. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Labor day.

No comments:

Post a Comment